Sunday, August 9, 2009

What's Bman doing on his time off?

Hey it's Bman. I know by the title you thought this was Z or Yocooldood. lol I would like to share with you what I do on my time off. Ya know, I'm busy with lots of stuff throughout the day. Taking care of parties on cp and chobots, finding out the latest cp news, Holidays. Everything! If I wasn't this busy I'd have a lot of time to myself. I only get 5 hours of time off every day, and I usually wake up around 10:00 Central time, and then I get 3-8 off, and in the mornings I have to eat breakfast and go check the mail with my dad, and during the night on Thursdays and wednesdays, I gotta go on cp and do a scan check on whats new to give you the scoop on whats new the day before it happens. So what am I doing on my time off? I'm doing lots of fun stuff. Well, While I'm in my tween days, I have a lot of fun like: Playing with Transformers, starting a new blog called: Transformersclub, (I will give the link once its up), and hangin' out on seibertron (a transformers guide site) with all my friends and fans, and then I usually get 2 hours after, so I just watch what ever is on Nickelodeon. Ok, well, needz to finish the Transformers club, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment