Saturday, August 1, 2009

Giving away 2 out of 4 answers to my clues to the new party that I'm having/Secret Identity

1. Server: Hibernate
2. Place: Night club
3.Time: (Not given away) 6 hours past noon. You should know it.
4. Date: (Not given away) Fall is coming, and were in it soon.
Now on July 17th, I said on YCPC that I would reveal my secret penguin I waddle around with to get around cp when I want some peace and quiet.
His name is superpenguin4378.
The secret server I go on is Shiver, and the penguin's age is 190, since it's been 170 days since I've had CPDB, and the website was for about 3 months until I lost the password for my website in march and I made this, which has been around for about 150-180 days. (6 months.) Anyway, I'm not giving the photo of him away because then If I'm hiding people will know who I am...
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment