Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Webosaurs Bman party from Yesterday

Yesterday at 3:00 Penguin Standard Time, I had a party on webosaurs, and it rocked!
Here is a picture from the party:

Ya, I would say there was about 54 people at the party.
Lots of people wanted me to add them, so I added 28 people out of the 54 there, because only 34 asked to be my friend, and others were there stomping around and having fun. But I only got to add 28 and 6 didn't get to be my friend, and 5 are in that picture.
Slash (Yellow Dinosaur with lava armor on)
Jergosh (Dinosaur half seen at bottom)
Micheljackson (Yellow Dinosaur with Wood armor on at top)
Harmony (Below Micheljackson)
Reny (Purplish pink Dinosaur next to me on side of picture)
And the one not in the picture was Econity
Well, there's still more time to party, (Party on clubpenguin, giving away answers):
Here are the answers to the clues to my party on cp:
Place: Plaza
Time: 5:00 Penguin Standard Time
Date: Sunday, August 23rd, 2009
Server: Blizzard
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment