Thursday, August 27, 2009

Catching up

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been busy.
So here's whats new on cp.
ROCKHOPPER'S FINALLY COMING.
(If he brings another background ima be flipping annoyed)
THE FALL FAIR IS COMING IN SEPTEMBER! The 4th-13th:
Ya, Rockhopper has also been spotted in the telescope. Look:
Also, Mimo is having a contest to see who can find 11 things different about the dojo:
And, Here's all the other stuff:
New sports catalog tomorrow.
New pin tomorrow.
New catalog September 4th-October 1st
New stage play September 11th-October 8th

And the Bman party rocked on Sunday.
I only got 1 pic cause my computer went out due to a power outage in my neighborhood:


Ya, It was like 5 minuites into the party the crowd was just about coming when I took the pic.
One penguin came right when the pic was took. Kassan290. You can see him. He is the blue penguin with a green propeller cap on and a white belt on.
Well. Cp has a suprise about the new sports catalog. Click here to see it:
And a reviewed by you campagin:
That's all bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment