Sunday, April 26, 2009

We got jiggy with it.

We really got down today! We started the party a little early, about 9:32 PST. Then 20 minuites before the time of the origanal time, we went to ski hill for some sledding! Then we came back about 9:59 PST. We danced for a couple of minuites, and then we were talking for about 5 minuites, then at 10:20 PST, we went to the coffee shop, then ended it with a speech at the ice rink. Here was the party from our view!
Somebody (Dannion12345) Smiled when I took the picture, and I didn't know. My face is behind the smile. The one at the bottom, not the top.
Ok, anyway, on ROBLOX, I ask of you one small favor. Anybody that plays it, or will play it in guest mode, plz visit my place daily. Please, Because I need 100 visits before I can get the homstead badge, and I need 20 friends to get the friendship badge. Oh that reminds me, Z, im going to visit your place every day so that u get tickets and you'll get the badge, ok?
Ok, well, bye!

4 comments:

  1. No prob. I have 1 thing to tell you. I am no longer under supersafe lock on ROBLOX, so I can type in my own stuff now. That's been going on for about, um, a week now, and my guy is 15 days old today on ROBLOX! That means yours, Z, is 14 days old! which means you are two weeks old on ROBLOX! (YAY!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get off supersafe mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just emailed you, so ya keep tryin'

    ReplyDelete