Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More on ROBLOX.

I'm suprised, this is becoming more of a ROBLOX site than a club penguin site. Well, why not do news on them BOTH! Ok Let's start with ROBLOX! I will host a party on ROBLOX, and It will be tomorrow at my place, here's how to get in. (Obviously sign up for ROBLOX.) Then search Bman2007Jazz. After that, click MY PLACE. If you want to talk to me, click the talk bubble on left side of your screen. Your message will show on the top left hand cornor. My Place isn't that great. See you at my place tomorrow!
And here's some more Club Penguin stuff. Well, we haven't seen any more news around cp, but let me note this. I wont be on club penguin until my 2nd party, which if you figured the clue out, isn't that long. Ok, well see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment