Monday, April 6, 2009

Parties

Parties... the first party I've attended was the Music Jam, and when I came, I could've got the red parrot, but Yocooldood was on my account showing me the ropes of club penguin, and when we saw the parrot, he turned around, and when I finally had my chance to get on, I had to leave... I was mad... Furious... then I cooled off... then I was fine... until Rockhopper left taking the parrot with him. I was devastated... but enough about me. Let's take a trip down memory lane back to 2005, the Beta test party... 2006 had the first April fool's party, with the winter luau and the Lighthous grand openning! 2007 had the 1st pirate party... (By the way, I'm not listing them all!) and it had the openning of the Stage and Cove! 2008 was dig out the Dojo... and Sub-Marine party! Which leads to the grand openning of Aqua grabber and the new and improved Dojo... This year had the Puffle party with the White Puffle 2 weeks later. I know this is all words, so here's the picture of the old & new Dojo...

Well, See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment