Monday, April 27, 2009

More...

Sorry I didn't post any sooner, I had MAJOR homework. (That's odd. That's like Megatron inviting the Autobots over for tea, or cheese turning into ham, or Spider Man fighting Batman!)
Ok, so um, I'm using a different computer to come at you, and it doesn't have paint, so no pictures! (Actually it's a window's vista! It's my mom's.) Ok, well, I'll be getting on mine soon, so, um, yeah.
So 3 more days until it's may! May 1st there's a new catalog! (Wow, May 1st is on a friday, lol!)
And, um, on May 5th, My penguin will be 300 days old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be 300 days since I signed up for cp, so that's that. So, bye!

1 comment:

  1. I have the solution, with windows vista theres a thing called the snipping tool and to find it you click the start thing and there should be a search bar on the bottom that says start search in there you type in snipping tool and you will probably find it

    ReplyDelete