Sunday, April 5, 2009

A clue to my own party!

This party is for me.
Just like Mimo, but this time with Z.
We'll party till we drop
and did I mention I have to mop? (WAA!)

This will tell you what date, April and the day rythmes with skate!
wHat server to go onto, wIll you find out, or go to another too?
Leave me to the party work, dancing is where well laugh and smerk!
proBably the sErver will be special, not counting my former friend Smeshle.

have you found out what server yet?
of course not, i'm not doNe yet!
I am bmAn2007jazz, though it doesn't ryThme,
I don't think I evEn have time!

Those are the clues for the server, date, and place, you'll have sweat all over your face.
This is what time to go, Penguin Standard Time... I don't think I can make this rhytme!
PST it's the hour after the break of noon, and you know what time that is... Soon. Look at the time I post this, then do it plus 32, what time do you get???

No comments:

Post a Comment