Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yocooldood is Back!!

With the return of Bman, I have also returned to Club penguin blogging after a long, long break. I closed down Yocooldood's Club Penguin Cheats over a year ago (time flies) and left Club Penguin altogether. Now I'm back, although I can't promise to be as active as I was with life getting busier and busier as I get older. Anyway, my new alias is PowerlinX on here and around Blogger, as that is what I am known as on other places around the Internet, although I'm still Yocooldood on CP.

With that re-introduction out of the way, I can now get to the other part I wanted to talk about, and that is, the logo. I have made a new logo for the site, and I think it came out pretty good. Take a look:


I am hoping for Bman to add this logo, because, quite frankly, the current logo isn't very good. Anyway, I am glad to be back and let's all have a good time!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back YDude old pal! I know you'll be a great returning asset to our team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're the only team left >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tfan1357 is here (Yeah dude, I know, don't say it public, the small amount of fans we have left must continue to know he's here), and Mindy754 is getting some info for us. I'm going to see if Z can return

    ReplyDelete