Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Late Trick: Coolio Aunt Rookie and Next Bman Party!!!

I may be a little late on this trick but I thought this was so funny. Even though Aunt Arctic's shades change from glasses to kick butt sunglasses, Rookie does the opposite in the April 1st Newspaper: Also my NEWEST CP PARTY IS UP FOR CLUES! Yeah it's called the "Bman Returns Party." Like my previous ones, it is NOT an official CP Party. It’s time get your groove on. I’m looking at my hit counter and only 3 handfuls of people have returned for my news. Anyway here’s clue #1 for the Bman Returns Party! Bman’s Returning, oh yes it’s true. Getting his groove on, nothing stopping you. Stopping you from what, you may ask. The answer is simple, from doing this task. You see, the server from which you want. To join this party, is not with your aunt. It’s not with your mom, it’s not with your dad. It’s highlighted in bold, this old Bman Party fad. The time you shall seek is in your depths. Calculate the time of the clock strike, plus 5 hours ahead. ‘tis obviously not AM, PM is correct. So if you want this date, make your eyes erect. Erect towards the screen on this special date. ‘tis on a Saturday, a week from now awaits. Do you think you’ve got all the information down? Don't forget to check out the new Field Op Cheats below!

No comments:

Post a Comment