Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm back you slackers!

Hey, It's Bman! Yeah, it's been a year! Well, I'm back!. Yep. Oh yeah, ready for some more Club Penguin action? My penguin's almost 3 years old! Happy CP Birthday to me!!! Excuse me for being kind of a noob lately, I haven't been on the old club since March of 2010. I'm almost 1000 days old! ONE MORE DAY! Well it's offical. I'm an elder penguin. I'll try and keep up with the events, and being punished from ROBLOX for paying too much attention to it, I'm going to return to my business at club penguin. I also run "Gyrotron's Blog". Gyrotron is my username on Seibertron, the ultimate website for Transformers fans. I'll be changing my name to The Bman Dude. Yeah. Well, hiya guys. Since I've been gone, I'd like you to point to the http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/ for all the stuff I've been lost on. P.S: The 2 Puffle Pins for this week are at the Mine Shack and Book Room. I'm glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment