Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Making of "The Reborn" Music video behind the scenes #4

Here's more on my music video, but this is based on the song's lyrics.

Here are the opening lyrics and the chorus, and then there is a speical picture from the music vid at the end.
Lyrics, NOW!:
______________________________
I feel something inside of me, coming and reattaching, rising from the graveyards.
Bringing closer to my soul, inside the door coming into the lifetime.
You give me the strength to the happiness. But sometimes you make me mad.
This pain is going to last until the dawn OF FORGETING ALL OF YOUR LIFETIME!!!!
(Chours):
The Reborn is coming out of me.
I really hope that you can see,
the flesh from within the spark of you,
releasing all within you.
I can't believe your in my heart.
I'm sick and tired of being torn apart.
I thought that this was more than a game,
but you've proven me wrong once again!
The Reborn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
________________________
The song was deticaded to a girlfriend I had on cp since August of '08, but then she quit 2 months later, her name was snowbuddy36. Ya know, that's how I met Z9042, lol, we were fighting over her, but then I broke up with her, and she quit. Here's the exclusive picture.

The picture above was a picture of Snowbuddy36 I kept all this time, but I duplicated it and put lines as in a tearing apart the picture for the music vid.
That's all bye!

2 comments: