Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Making of "The Reborn" Music video behind the scenes #2

No pictures here, but here's the skiny of my "The Reborn" Music Video.
I got an interview with the maker of the video, Yopwner690.
Bman2007Jazz = hi
Yopwner690 = hi
Yaker80 = hi
Cooliopengy45 = hi
_____________________________
Hello, Yop!
Hiya, Bman!
So, can you tell me how you had the idea to make a music video of my song, the reborn?
Well, It was all quite simple, me and my pals, Yaker (Yaker80) and Cooliopengy (Cooliopengy45) heard your song, and that kind of rock was totally insane!!!!!! So me, Yaker, and Cooliopengy had a little talk about it and we thought you might want to have a music video on it. So Yaker and Cooliopengy are here today to talk about it!
Nice to meet you, Bman.
So you guys are the masterminds behind the whole thing, eh?
Pretty Much
Ya, we made the whole thing, but we must be fair, the idea mostly goes to yop's excellent mind.
Oh, it was nothing. All I had to do was connect the high-wired Harddrive to the executive chip and connect it to the lenses to make an explosive connection through cp from the chip into the film.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
He said All he had to was connect his shorted wire from his computer into the harddrive into the voice chip in the microphone and create the film with awesome lighting a good effects.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Ok.......
and tell Bman how you made the producing, Yaker.
It was a good producing although I do recall yop eating a turkey sandwhich on my head.
Really?
Yep........................................................................emberassing.
And then...
I had to go to the bathroom, and I came out 5 minuites later and couldn't make it in time to create the effects, but I did make it for the camera focusing.
So then my sister had to replace him....but it was a disaster.
But everything turned out just fine.
And we will be done with your music vid on September 8th, 2009.
Ok, bye!!!!
___________________________________
And thats our 2nd sneak peak of my music vid, the reborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment