Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fan letter you must see! (in 2 hours I will update you on the music jam!)

I got this is in from a fan of mine: I'm copying and pasting this hold on.
_________________________________________________________________
To: kewldavis at gmail.com (I changed the thing from my email to using at and nicknamed Decepticon fan instead of his email.)
From: Decepticonfan1212
cc:
Dear Bman2007Jazz,
I love your blog I like how you added the pac-man thing back in april and when you put the first poll in at the beginning of May. I loved your Website that got Password-missplaced, so when I found that you have switched to a blog I was so happy! When you did your first Bman party I was there and took sevral snips and showed it to all my buddies! I'm a big fan of Transformers too I see you like ROBLOX and Chobots too and im srry to hear about the no more ROBLOX but happy to hear about you back on cp again!
Sincerly,
Decepticon fan.
(I like Decepticonfan1212 better.)
__________________________________________________________________

Well, Decepticon fan, I hear your a big fan and thx about the cp comment. You know If you can do a task for me I'd be happy to send you a postal invite and a addition to the members group. Im a little short on the invites so I might be able to send you the invite around early August- about the begenning of September in between there.
Im going to update you guys on the music jam in 1-2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment