Thursday, October 13, 2011

Congrats on 7000!

Hey guys, it's Yocooldood here, I haven't really posted in a long time, mainly because I don't play Club Penguin anymore. I have outgrown it, and it really just isn't fun for me anymore. I am still in the blogging scene with my own blog about Apple, but I am just done with Club Penguin

Either way, I wanted to congratulate Bman and his crew for reaching 7,000 hit son the site. I looked into this and your most popular post is Back from vacation/wikipedia on Transformers ROTF Arcee Twins with 2,179 Pageviews.

So congratulations guys, and here's to another 7,000 hits!

P.S. You can remove me from the crew in the sidebar

3 comments:

  1. No Problem. We'll miss ya, Yocooldood! You were great when CPDB died :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could give my blog a shoutout sometime that'd be great. I'll give you guys one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, P.S, that post, the Arcee one, has 2,179 Pageviews. I suppose you were looking at the Week or Month's views, not all-time?

    ReplyDelete