Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's time for another Bman Contest!!!/My last day on the computer for a while

ANOTHER BMAN CONTEST? WHO? WHERE? WHAT? WHEN? WHY? I CAN ANSWER
THEM ALL:
Who: ME!!!!!!!!!
Where: HERE!!!!!!!!
What: BMAN CONTEST!!!!!!
When: NOW!!!!!!!!!
Why: CUZ WE HAVEN'T DONE ONE IN A WHILE!!!
lol srry for all caps but this is exciting, im finally doing another Bman Contest.
This one is a logical one.
Ok, so in the picture below (click to enlarge) you see a picture of a bunch of squares. Each one of these squares contain something. These things are different types of food. Can you put each one of these foods in the correct area of the Food Pyramid?

In other news, I wont be on the computer for a while due to me moving. So there will be no Transformers Super Fight episodes until I get back on. I should be back on in the late december. This is my last day, then were packing my computer. Yocooldood will keep you updated with club penguin's status, and help me get all the free items and stuff. If he does not update, I will get on when Im on and update you with everything from today all the way into that december in one post.
Well, Farewell, people.
That's all, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment