Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bman interviews penguins like you

Sup. So, I went on Club Penguin today with the dying urge to ask some penguins like you about various questions.
I went to Town, Dock, The Lighthouse, and The Plaza to ask 4 penguins in each place about various questions.
The first person I interviewed was a guy named Classiac.
Bman: Hello Classiac.
Classiac: Uuum Hi.
Bman: I am Jazz (note that I said Jazz cuz you cant say Bman on Club Penguin) of CPDB.
Classiac: Oh yes Jazz! I've been to your blog once! You were really helpful with the 4th anniversary cake pin for me.
Bman: Yeah me and the team try to do our best.
Classiac: I see you got a new look! Nice Green Glasses.
Bman: Thanks! So Im here to interview you.
Classiac: Cool.
Bman: So how did you think CP did with this years Halloween Party?
Classiac: I enjoyed it but personally I think the prize as a background for SH (Scavenger Hunt) is just a bad recurration.
Bman: What do you think the Amulets that Goldsmith is making will look like.
Classiac: I think they or it will look like the big circle thing in the middle of the Ninja Hideout.
Bman: Personally by your look how do you think CP has improved from last year to now?
Classiac: Very much with all these new & exclusive items I think they have improved very much.
Bman: Thank you for taking the time to talk with us.
The next person I interviewed was a girl named Sweet Annie.
Bman: Hello Sweet Annie.
Sweet Annie: Hi!
Bman: lol.
Sweet Annie: What?
Bman: Youre a girl, right?
Sweet Annie: Yeah.
Bman: Its just that your Mowhawk is just
Sweet Annie: Oh! lol yeah I like to dress weird.
Bman: So I am Jazz of CPDB Im here to interview you! How do you think CP did this Halloween?
Sweet Annie: Very good! Very Spooooooky! Plus they had good calculations with the 3rd sled movie.
Bman: Yeah I went to go see that too very spooky, but like that puffle vid I think they could have real talking.
Sweet Annie: Instead of Subtitles yeah.
Bman: So what do you think that CP might have in store for future things.
Sweet Annie: I bet ya they will have the christmas scarf again this year at the christmas party.
Bman: Your on! We will meet here on that day after school! lol.
Sweet Annie: lol.
Bman: Thank you for taking the time to talk with us.
The third person I interviewed was a "Role-playing" guy. He was named Publtj. He was role-playing Shadow Guy.
Publtj: For Club Penguin! And for Justice!
Bman: Hello Publtj.
Publtj: Hello good citizen of CP
Bman: I am here to interview you I'm part of CPDB.
Publtj: CPDB eh? My friend Classiac told me about CPDB and I went to check it out your good.
Bman: You are friends with Classiac? I interviewed him just a while ago! So how do you think CP did this year's Halloween?
Publtj: CP did very well.
Bman: And how do you think CP is doing by giving new CP toys?
Publtj: Very well I got some items myself! The justice of Treasure Books excite me!
Bman: How do you think Club Penguin has improved over time?
Publtj: Not very much just by items but with that lil' old box demension got wiped out FAST!
Bman: Thank you for taking the time to interview us though it was short lol.
Publtj: lol! Goodbye good citizen! And remember Freedom is the right of all penguins!
The last person I interviewed was a very cool girl named Bumble Bee2.
Bman: Oh excuse me Bumblebee.
Bumble Bee2: Yes?
Bman: I am Jazz of CPDB and I would like to interview you.
Bumble Bee2: Sure so whats up?
Bman: How do you think CP did with this years Anniversary and Halloween parties?
Bumble Bee2: I think having the Halloween coming right after the Anniversary was genious! The hat was excellent.
Bman: How do you think CP will improve their toys?
Bumble Bee2: Maybe a Rookie toy! Not a Mix n Match but a Plush.
Bman: Do you think CP based the toys for little kids?
Bumble Bee2: Jazz look around you! There are many middle aged kids here! But still I think the toys have some kind of base around it.
Bman: And how do you think CP has improved.
Bumble Bee2: Jazz Ive been on CP for years so I personally think CP has a lack of change besides models of items.
Bman: Yeah like the Lighthouse T shirt has a different model in the unlocks for your inventory then from when you bought it.
Bumble Bee2: Yeah.
Bman: Thank you for taking the time for us to interview you.
And that's who I interviewed and what they said.
That's all, bye!
P.S: I've Added a hit counter right under the Welcome sign or above I dont remember. I've got lots of visits so far. Thank you all for visiting my Club Penguin Database :)

No comments:

Post a Comment