Thursday, October 8, 2009

Club Penguin News

The Anniversary party '09 for one day only will be on October 24th, 2009. If you know me, I love anniversary parties and always love to wear the hats the give out! Can't wait, can you?
Halloween Igloo Party too. Be sure to get the scariest iggy.

And everybody's trying to guess what's going on with the Volcano. My guess, some awesome feature with the Halloween party on the 27th.

Here's an idea! Well, Bmancon is ending in like 4 days so, tomorrow I will have a Bman party. Sunday I will have a Bman party, and then we'll end Bmancon on Monday (Be sure to go to Yocoolfest October 13th, right after my Bmancon ends) So on the day of the Anniversary party, in the coffee shop, LETS HAVE A BMAN PARTY! WOOT!

Here will be the answers for all 3 parties:
Tomorrow's Party:
Server: Hibernate
Time: 6:00 PM PST
Place: Dock
Sunday's Party:
Server: Hibernate
Time: 7:00 PM PST
Place: Town
CP Anniversary Party:
Server: Hibernate
Time: 5:00 PM PST
Place: Coffee Shop
That's all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment