Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Anniversary party is in a week!

1 week until Club Penguin's Fourth Anniversary!
Here are a list of Party hats at each of them, even the beta hat, and, what some people think the 4th will look like:
First we'll start with the new one!
Now the Beta
Now the first, second, and third anniversary party hat:

Anniversary parties mean alot to me because I LOVE to wear the hats. After a while, like 4 years from now, the 3rd and 4th party hat will be RARE, and the Beta, 1st, and 2nd, will be EVEN MORE RARE. They dont sell Party hats EVER again in that color when its done. So if you have one, Do NOT I repeat DO NOT miss this ones, cuz youll never see it again. I hope I will be able to get on, cuz remember, this party is only 1 day.
That's all, bye!
And dont forget we will have a Bman party in the coffee shop at 3:00 PST. Yeah, I changed it.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment