Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bman on Treasure hunt

Rockhopper always has a game in his headquarters called Treasure hunt. It's a very old game since of 2006. You can get a coin:
gem:

or emerald:

This is me getting them all in a game of treasure hunt:
You can get up to 178 coins by playing. 5 coins (5 coins)+ 2 gems (10 coins) + 1 emerald (100 coins)= 115 coins. But you can get EVEN MORE!
Check out this glitch that happened. I didn't get that amount, I got like 56 coins, but it said this: (click to enlarge)
but I still had my amount of coins, added by 56 coins, which means I had (or have) 8650 coins. I played again and it did the same thing, but nothing happened. Turns out that server was just glitched with every game, and cp was fixing and testing it. So I just went back to hibernate.
That's all, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment