Monday, September 7, 2009

Autobot Gears!

Here's cool news.
Tomorrow, I will be getting a 1984 transformers toy! It's from the Generation 1 series. (Duh)
He is Autobot Gears!
To look for him: Go here:
To order him, type in (on the search bar in the link)
G1 Gears.
It should give you the the order scale.
Anyway, here's a pic of his alternate mode/robot mode!

G1 Toys are RARE.
I only have 4. They are all from my older brother.
They are
Slag
Ultra Magness
Chase
Searchlight
So this is my 5th G1 toy! :D
Anyways. Cp is getting new prizes in. Guess when?
Between tomorrow and Friday I'm sure.
That's all, bye!

2 comments:

  1. ......new template..........driving me................insane....................................yocooldood.................must..................FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete