Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Ultimate Jam is here!

Here's what you can get, dudes and dudettes:

When you first log in, you'll see this







Collect your free item







Hey, it's a boombox! Go use it! Go to the Cove, Mine Shack, and Forest dance on the purple squares, fool!








Once you do, you can get your prize!









Cool beans! I missed my members boombox, so this is the perfect replacement.

HOLY CRABCAKES! There's a countdown as to when you can meet Cadence and the crew! Cool!




And you get stamps for meeting them. Check it, I did!







SPOILER ALERT: Cadence sings "The Party Starts Now." I'm pretty sure you pancakes already heard that song, right?

Also, the rooftop is available to all members! I....I think.







Interesting! Hope you guys are enjoying the party! I know I will be! Click here for the new Field Op cheats.


Your Fellow Pancaker

-Bman

No comments:

Post a Comment